Covid-19 - Measures and Cancellation Flexibility Update
GET SAFE! STAY SAFE!
Dear valued guest,
Our team have spent lots of time making every effort to create the safest and smoothest experience for everyone.
In response to COVID-19, we have introduced enhanced measures for guests’ safety
We wanted to share with you what’s new and what’s changed:
As of January 12, 2021, Montenegro removes testing and quarantines for arriving tourists.
Here are still a few things to know about visiting at this time:
- The wearing of masks is required in all public spaces, both indoor and outdoor
- Members not in the same household are being asked to stay 2 metres apart
- Up to 4 people not in the same household can gather outdoors
- A curfew is in effect daily from 10:00pm to 5:00am
- Restaurants and cafes can be open from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm for dine-in guests
Book with confidence!
Health and Safety
Stay safe with us!
- We're deep cleaning all of our spaces overnight.
- Hand alcohol stations are available in lobbies and by restaurants
- All tables, menus and chairs in our restaurants are cleaned at a much higher frequency, and after each seating
- We have limited the numbers of seats in our restaurants and public areas
- by the elevators and in our restaurants, as well as signs reminding our guests and team members to keep a distance
In-Room Cleaning and Safety
- Every room is deep cleaned and disinfected after each check out
- Complimentary hand sanitizers by calling the front desk
- We are making the most of the terraces a to create more places for our guests to dine or enjoy a drink and food.
- We make a disposable set-menu every day
- Information on mandatory prevention measures at the entrance
- Respecting the physical distance
- Sitting arrangements in the hall respecting the physical distance
- Mandatory protective masks indoors
Please note, this information is valid until further notice and may be updated.